I have over 15 years experience of helping people to regain or improve their mobility, function and confidence after a fall, period of illness or operation following a fracture.
Assessment and treatment in the home environment can be beneficial to address difficulties you are having moving inside and outside your home. I will visit you at home or care setting to carry out a physiotherapy assessment and discuss with you your goals. Treatment then can then be tailored to your specific needs.
Many people rely on physical assistance and support from family or friends and I can offer advice on assisting in a safe and effective way and suggest equipment that may help.
I specialise in rehabilitation of the following:
- Prevention of falls and rehabilitation after a fall to improve mobility and confidence
- Improving mobility and strength after an operation such as a fractured hip or total hip replacement
- General walking and balance problems
- Rehabilitation following a period of illness at home or in hospital
- Advice on equipment and local services that may help in your rehabilitation or long-term needs
- Review of your physical ability and a tailored exercise programme
Why choose Aspire Physio?
- Direct access to a local, friendly and professional physiotherapist.
- Early assessment and treatment to help you reach your full potential sooner.
- Physiotherapy brought to you in the comfort of your own home, at a time convenient to you.
- Highly experienced Chartered physiotherapist with knowledge of local healthcare and social care services in and around the Derby area
- Support for family or carers to advise on exercise programmes or care handling
Patients confidence increased through intense physio involvement. Clients have benefited through continuation of physiotherapy treatment after discharge from hospital etc and admission into the home.
A.S, manager of care home in Matlock, Derbyshire.
Very friendly, effective and professional service – thank you.
G.M Smith, Derby
We’ve appreciated your visits – will miss them. Thank you for all you’ve done to help.
R&J.L, Derbyshire care home